Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Not the easiest of times for a format developer...

...seeing as I was, before vacation, wondering why Distraction Formats hadn't returned any of my previous mails. The last exchange was them explaining how we could proceed, with them distributing some of our formats - especially a football quiz show, GAME ON, that some of their clients were interested in.

I had replied and was awaiting a response with a more concrete offer, when the news broke, in late June, that Distraction had gone bust. Shocking news, as they had always been extremely present at the MIPTV:s and MIPCOM:s etc, giving a very solid impression.

Well, best of luck to all the people formerly of Distraction. I am pretty convinced that I'll see them again in the not to distant future, in some fairly similar capacity...

No comments: